1.Liritzis, I (1994) Dating methods in Archaeology. Publ. Institut de Livre, A.Kardamitsa, 2nd Edition (Academy of Athens Award 1986)(in Greek).
2.Ioannis Liritzis and John Xanthakis (1991) Geomagnetic variation as inferred from archaeomagnetism in Greece and palaeomagnetism in British lake sediments since 7000 BC, Academy of Athens Publications, vol.53, Athens.[Book Review: by Dr Mark Noel, Surveys in Geophysics, 1-2, 1994].
3.Ioannis Liritzis (1991) Radioactivity Alert, Phototypos Publ., Athens [Book Review by Prof. P.Dimotakis in Chimica Chronika vol.54, no.1, p.23].
4.Ioannis Liritzis, Evangelos Lagios, D. Sotiropoulos (1992) A global archaeointensity data bank, University of Athens Publ., Dept. of Geology, Geophysical lab., No.3, Athens.
5.Liritzis, I (1998) The Mystery of Greek pyramidals. Academy of Delphic Studies, Athens (in Greek).
6.Liritzis, I (2005) Archaeology & Environment (1st Ed.. University of the Aegean, Dept. of Mediterranean Studies, Rhodes, 2001), 2nd Ed. Improved and Increased by 4 Chapters, Institute de Livre, A.Kardamitsa, Athens, 267 p.
7.Orphanidi, L and Liritzis, I (2005) Introduction in Museology & Preventive Conservation. (1st Ed. By University of the Aegean, Dept of Mediterranean Studies, Rhodes, with extended summaries per chapter in English & Arabic), 2nd Ed. Increased & Improved by Institute de Livre, A.Kardamitsa, Athens.
(NOTE: The archaeometry books in Greek are the only ones existing in Greece and taught in Greek Universities).
BOOK EDITOR / CO-EDITOR
1.Ioannis Liritzis, Gregory Tsokas (Editors) Second Southern European Conference on Archaeometry, PACT series No.45, Council of Europe, 1996, Belgium.
2.Ioannis Liritzis, Tony Hackens (Editors), First Southern European Conference on Archaeometry, PACT series No15, Council of Europe, 1986, Belgium.
3.Ioannis Liritzis (Guest Editor) (2001) Archaeometry in Archaeology: New Trends, Proceedings of International Workshop (3-6 Nov., 1999, Rhodes) in J.Radioanal. Nuclear Chem., vol. 247, No 3, 596-730.
4.Liritzis, I (Ed.) (1994) Delphi Idea, Ancient Greek Rationale and Contemporary World, Proceedings of 1st Philosophical Meeting Contemporary Scepticism, Academy of Delphic Studies, Νο.1, 109 p. (ISBN 960-220-584-9).(in Greek & English languages)
5.Liritzis, I (Ed.) (1996) Delphi Idea, Ancient Greek Rationale and Contemporary World, Proceedings of 2nd Philosophical Meeting Contemporary Scepticism, Academy of Delphic Studies, Νο.2, 57 p. (ISBN 960-85798-0-5).
6.Liritzis, I (Ed.) (1997) Delphi Idea, Ancient Greek Rationale and Contemporary World, Proceedings of 3rd Philosophical Meeting on Contemporary Scepticism, Academy of Delphic Studies, Νο.3, 108 p. (ISBN 960-85798-0-5) (with extended summaries in English).
7.Liritzis, I (Ed.) (1999) Delphi Idea, Ancient Greek Rationale and Contemporary World, Proceedings of 4th Philosophical Meeting on Contemporary Scepticism, Topic: Myth & Reality from within the Ancient Greek Texts and the Visions of Poet A. Sikelianos. Academy of Delphic Studies, Νο.4, 93 p. (ISBN 960-85798-2-1, ISSN 1107-3772) (with some articles in English).
8.Liritzis, I (Ed.). PROCEEDINGS of the Laboratory of Archaeometry, 1999-2010, , University of the Aegean, 40 p. (3 issues)..
9.Liritzis, I (Editor) (2002) International Conference Proceedings on Archaeology & Environment in Dodecanesse: Research & Cultural Tourism, Lab of Archaeometry, University of the Aegean, Rhodes.
10.I.Liritzis & Y.Sakkas (Editors) (1999) National Meeting: The Role and physiognomy of new dept of Mediterranean Studies, 5-6 Dec 1998, Rhodes, Dept of Mediterranean Studies (in Greek).
11.Liritzis.I (1998) One Day Meeting: Aegean: the cradle of western civilization., 23 June 1998, Panhellenic Club of Yachting of Open Seas (PCYOS) & Dept of Mediterranean Studies (DMS), Univ of the Aegean, Organiser I.Liritzis, Proceedings edited by I.Liritzis, publ. by PCYOS & DMS.(in Greek)
12.Archaeological Workshop: The Aegean basin between the Balkans, Anatolia and Near east: Local experimentations and outward interactions in an island society, under the Interreg II Project, 23rd March 2001. Proceedings edited by I.Liritzis & A.Sampson, Dept of Mediterranean Studies, Univ. of the Aegean, Rhodes.
13.ACTS OF PROJECT GAIA (Interreg II)- Scientific Responsible Ioannis Liritzis, Community Action, Interreg II Measure 6.3, Rhodes 2001. Dept of Mediterranean Studies, Univ. of the Aegean. In Greek and English, 60 pages.(ISBN 960-87197-4-7).
14.International Conference: Settlers & Settlements in Greece, 9000-1000 BC, Rhodes 7-11 October 2002. Organised by I.Liritzis. Proceedings edited by I.Liritzis, DMS, Univ Aegean, Rhodes.
15.2 Day Meeting on Local initiatives and employment, measure 4.1, of southern Aegean Regional Program Framework of EU with title Cultural Tourism in 3rd millennium: Rhodes, employment, culture, 17-18 March 2006, Rhodes. Collaboration between Univ of the Aegean, Dept of Mediterranean Studies, Municipality of Rhodes, Regional Office of Dodecanesse et alia, (10 members), Proceedings edited by I.Liritzis (2006).
16.Liritzis, I (Editor) (2006) Proceedings of 14th SEAC (European Society of Astronomy in Culture) (Refereed), Special Issue of the International Journal Mediterranean Archaeology & Archaeometry, Vol.6, No 3 (Rhodes).
17.Liritzis, I (Editor) (2008). New Technologies in Archaeognostic Sciences (22 Chapters), GUTENBERG PRESS.(in Greek, planned for translation in English).
18.Initiative between Prof. I.Liritzis, E.Roussos-Papadakis, High Court Attorney in Law and Prof. E.Moutsopoulos, academician. Towards an intellectual charta of the Aegean, 22 Sept 2009. Proceedings edited by I.Liritzis & E.Roussos-Papadakis (in Greek with English translation).
19.Liritzis, I & Zacharias, N (editors) of the University Book ‘Archaeo-Materials’, Papazisis Press, Athens, 750 p. (in Greek).
20.Kostaridou, P & Liritzis, I (editors) In Cultural Tourism in Lykaeon Mount, 1st 2Day Meeting 23-24 May 2008 Cultural Center of Megalopolis Municipality, (in Greek).
21.Ioannis Liritzis and Christopher M. Stevenson (Editors) (2012, in press) The Dating and Provenance of Natural and Manufactured Glasses; (The University of New Mexico Press).
CHAPTERS IN BOOKS
1.Xanthakis J. and Liritzis Y. (1990) Spectrum of geomagnetic intensity inferred from Hellenic ceramics via archaeomagnetic measurements during the last 2000 years. Στον τιμητικό τόμο του Α. Κανελλόπουλου. Τόμος Β΄, 1273-1294, Πειραιάς.
2.Liritzis and Kosmatos D. (1995) Solar – climate cycles in a tree-ring record from Parthenon. J. Coastal Res., No. 17, ch. 11, 73-78.
3.Liritzis I. and Galloway R.B. (1995) Solar-climatic effects on lake/marine sediment radioactivity variations. J. Coastal Res., No. 17, ch. 10, 63-71.
4.Liritzis I., Xanthakis J. and Poulakos C. (1995) Solar-climatic cycles in the 4190-year Lake Saki mud layer thickness record. J. Coastal Research., No. 17, ch. 12, 79-86.
5.Hong D., Liritzis I., Galloway R.B. (1997) Single aliquot optical stimulated luminescence dating of ceramic kiln from the cave of Calavrita lakes. In Sampson, A (ed.), The lakes cave at Kastria, Kalavrita, Society of Peloponesean Studies, No 7, 532-533.
6.Liritzis I. (1997) Elementary particles expansion: Geometrical rules, chaotic representation or Platonic ideas? Special Issue, A Festschrift in honour of Prof. Wiedeker (Physicist, Geophysicist, Geographer, Philosopher, Germany). "Physics and Geophysics with Special historical case studies". Editor Dr W. Schroeder, Bremen-Roennebeck, Germany, 44-54.
7.Liritzis, I (1996) Early Greek astronomy (aesthetics of the universe & some thoughts), Special Issue about Ancient Greece, National Technical University of Athens (Metsovion Polytechnic School, Athens), 22, 89-94.
8.Liritzis.I, Drakonaki.S, Vafiadou.A, Sampson.A and Boutsika.T (2002) Destructive and non-destructive analysis of ceramics, artifacts and sediments of Neolithic Ftelia (Mykonos) by portable EDXRF spectrometer: First results. In A.Sampson (editor) The Neolithic Settlement at Ftelia, Mykonos, Univ. of the Aegean, Dept. of Mediterranean Studies, Rhodes, 251-272
9.Liritzis.I, Vafiadou.A, Murray.A.S and Sampson.A (2002) Optical Stimulated Luminescence dating of rock and soil of Neolithic Ftelia, Mykonos. In A.Sampson (editor) The Neolithic Settlement at Ftelia, Mykonos, Univ. of the Aegean, Dept. of Mediterranean Studies, Rhodes, 273-278.
10.Liritzis.I (2002) The archaeological Sciences Institute of the Aegean at Alexandria (ASIAA). Research and perspectives for the future. A preliminary report. In Ancient Egypt and Antique Europe, B.A.R, S1052.
11.Liritzis.I (2004) Radioisotope analysis of tephra from Kos and southern Aegean. Special Volume by the Archaeological Institute of Aegean Studies, Χάρις Χαίρε, Vol. A’, 39-46.
12.Liritzis.I, Polychroniadou.E & Katsaros.T (2008) Pigment analysis in Works of Art. Case Study: Archaeometric analyses of wall paintings (hagiography) in Amfissa Cathedral by Spyros Papaloukas In New technologies in Archaeognostic Sciences, (Liritzis.I, editor), G.Dardanos-Typothito Press, Athens (in Greek), 125-170.
13.Liritzis.Ι (2008) Some physical methods of imperceptible reading and erased texts. In New technologies in Archaeognostic Sciences, (Liritzis.I, editor), GUTENBERG Press, Athens (in Greek), 361-392.
14.Papageorgiou.I, Liritzis.I, Mau.M.A (2008) Multivariate mixture of normals for clustering data coming from archaeology. In CRC Press LLC, Chapter 2, 2-17.
15.Liritzis, I (2008) New technologies in the archaeognostic sciences: multisided cooperation with prospectives. Editorial Forward. In Liritzis, I (editor), New technologies in the archaeognostic sciences, Gutenberg Press, Athens, 11-25.(in Greek)
16.Liritzis.I, Polychroniadou.E and Katsaros.T (2008) Pigment analysis in art works. Special case: archaeometrical analyses of wall paintings by Spyros Papaloukas in Amfissa Cathedral. In Liritzis, I (editor) New technologies in the archaeognostic sciences, Gutenberg Press, Athens, 125-170 (in Greek).
17.Liritzis.I and Zacharias, N (2010) Portable XRF of archaeological artefacts: current research, potentials and limitations. In X Ray Flourescence Spectrometry in GeoArchaeology (S.Shackley, editor), Natural Sciences in Archaeology Series, Springer North America, 109-142.
18.Liritzis, I, Drivaliari, N, and Sampson, A (2009) First stable isotopic data in molluscs of Cyclop’s Cave. In The Cave of the Cyclops, Vol. 2, INSTAP ACADEMIC PRESS, 385-390.
19.Liritzis, I, (2008) Sarakenos cave dating of burnt soil and obsidian, chemical analysis and provenance of ceramics. In Sampson.A (ed) The Sarakenos Cave at Akraephnion, Boeotia, Greece, Vol. I, The Neolithic and the Bronze Age, publ. by University of the Aegean & Polish Academy of Arts and Sciences, Athens, 429-450
20.Liritzis, I, Drivaliari, A & Sampson, A (2010) Oxygen and carbon isotopic data of shells. In Sampson (editor), The Sarakenos Cave Vol.II (in press) Liritzis, I (2010) Ceramic objects: the clay dynamics In Liritzis, I & Zacharias, n eds, Archaeomaterilas, Papazisis Press, Athens, 39-62 (in Greek)
21.Liritzis, I & Zacharias, N (2010) Brief review in archaeomaterials- artifacts. In Liritzis, I & Zacharias, eds, Archaeomaterials, Papazisis Press, Athens, 17-38.
22.Liritzis, I & Laskaris, N (2011) The SIMS-SS obsidian hydration dating Method. In Ioannis Liritzis and Christopher M. Stevenson (Editors) (2011, in press) The Dating and Provenance of Natural and Manufactured Glasses; (The University of New Mexico Press).
Publications in International Journals (Refereed and/or ISI Cited)
1. Liritzis, Y. and Mckerrell, H., (1979). Some TL Dates and Neutron Activation Analysis of Greek Neolithic Pottery: Archaeophysika, 10, 489-501.
149. Liritzis, I & Vafiadou,A, (2015) Surface luminescence dating of some Egyptian monuments. Journal of Cultural Heritage, Vol.16, pp. 134-150.
150. Liritzis, I, (2014) Obsidian Hydration Dating. Springer Encyclopedia of Scientific Dating Methods.
151. Liritzis, I, Aravantinos, V, Polymeris, G, Zacharias, N, Fappas, I, Agiamarniotis, G, Sfampa, I, Vafiadou, A, Kitis, G, (2015) Witnessing prehistoric Delphi by luminescence dating. Comptes Rendus Palevol (in press)
152. Liritzis, I, (2014) Obsidian Hydration Dating, in Rink, W.J., Thompson, J.W. (Eds.) Encyclopedia of Scientific Dating Methods, Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg, DOI 10.1007/978-94-007-6326-5_39-1, 1-23
153. Liritzis,I, V. Aravantinos, G.S. Polymeris, N. Zacharias, I. Fappas, G. Agiamarniotis, I.K. Sfampa, A. Vafiadou, G. Kitis (2015) Witnessing prehistoric Delphi by Luminescence dating. Comptes Rendus PALEVOL Vol.14, 219-232.
154.Castro Belen, Liritzis Ioannis and Nyquist Anne (2015) Oracular Functioning And Architecture of Five Ancient Apollo Temples Through Archaeastronomy:
Novel Approach And Interpretation Nexus Network Journal, Architecture & Mathematics, 18(2), 373-395 (DOI:10.1007/s00004-015-0276-2)
155. J.Cruz,J, Figueiredo,E Corregidor,V, Girginova, P.I, Alves, L.C, Cruz, C, Silva, C.R, J and I.Liritzis (2015) First Results on Radiometric Dating of Metals by Alpha Spectrometry. Microchemical Journal, 124, 608-614, doi:10.1016/j.microc.2015.10.001
156.Liritzis, I & Droseros, N (2015) Light emitting diodes and Optically Stimulated Luminescence dating in Archaeology: An overview. Mediterranean Archaeology & Archaeometry, 15, 2, 277-291
157.Liritzis, I, Al-Otaibi, F.M, Volonakis, P and Drivaliari, A (2015) Digital technologies and trends in cultural heritage. Mediterranean Archaeology and Archaeometry, Vol. 15, No 3, pp. 313-332 (DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.33832)
158.Liritzis, I, Al-Otaibi, F, Kilikoglou, V, Perdikatsis, V, Polychroniadou, E,
159.Liritzis, I, Al-Otaibi, F.M, Castro, B, Drivaliari, A (2015) Nabatean tombs orientation by remote sensing: Provisional results. Mediterranean Archaeology and Archaeometry, Vol. 15, No 3, pp. 289-299 (DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.33835)
160.Liritzis.I, Pavlidis.G, Vosynakis.S, Koutsoudis.A, Volonakis.P, Petrochilos.N, Matthew D. Howland, Brady Liss & Thomas E. Levy (2016) DELPHI4DELPHI: first results of the digital archaeology initiative for ancient Delphi, Greece. ANTIQUITY Gallery (90 354, e4 (2016): 1–6, doi:10.15184/aqy.2016.187
161.Laskaris, N, Liritzis, I, Massimo Bonini, Francesca Ridi, Reinhard Kersting, Fahad Al-Otaibi (2017) AFM and SIMS surface and cation profile investigation of archaeological obsidians: new data. Journal of Cultural Heritage, 25, 101-112
162.Liritzis I, Nikolaos Zacharias, Fahad Al-Otaibi, Ioannis Iliopoulos, Christos Katagas, Mossalam Shaltout (2016) Chronology of construction and occupational phases of Nawamis tombs, Sinai, based on OSL dating. GEOCHRONOMETRIA, 43, 121-130.
163.Liritzis, Ioannis, Bousoulegka Evgenia, Nyquist Anne, Castro Belen, Fahad Mutlaq Alotaibi, Drivaliari Androniki (2017) New evidence from archaeoastronomy on Apollo oracles and Apollo-Asclepius related cult. Journal of Cultural Heritage (in press). http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.culher.2017.02.011
164.Liritzis, I, Zhengyao Jin, Anchuan Fan, Sideris.A, Drivaliari,A (2016) Late Helladic and later reuse phases of Kastrouli settlement (Greece): preliminary dating results Mediterranean Archaeology and Archaeometry, Vol. 16 No 3, pp. 245-250
165.Kalaitzaki, A, Vafiadou, A, Frony, Α., Reese, D.S., Drivaliari, A, Liritzis, I (2017) PO-PU-RE: workshops, use and αrchaeometric analysis in pre-roman central eastern Mediterranean. Mediterranean Archaeology and Archaeometry, Vol. 17, No.1, pp. 103-130
GREEK SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS
(in Greek or English language)
1.Liritzis.I (1977) Determination of age by thermoluminescence as an archaeometric method. Anthropos 4, 1-2, 174-191.(in Greek)
2.Liritzis Y. (1979) Thermoluminescence dating of Sitagroi, Athens Annals of Archaeology, XII, 2, 208-214.
3.Liritzis Y. (1980) Th-230/U-234 dating of speleothems in Petralona, Anthropos, 7, 215-241.
4.Liritzis Y. and Poulianos A. (1980) A radiation Survey of Petralona Cave, Anthropos, 7, 252-259.
5.Schwarcz H.P., Liritzis Y. and Dixon A. (1980) Absolute dating of travertines from Petralona Cave, (Chalkidiki Peninsula, Greece), Anthropos, 7, 152-173.
6.Liritzis Y. (1980) Potential use of Thermoluminescence in dating speleothems, Anthropos, 7 242-251.
7.Liritzis.I (1981) Dating by thermoluminescence: Application to Neolithic settlement of Dimini. Anthropologika, 2, 37-48.(in Greek)
8.Liritzis. I. (1981-2) Study of palaeoclimatological variations from correlations of U234/Th230 dates and analysis of spelaeothems. Bulletin of Hellenic Speleological Society, 18, 315-323.(in Greek).
9.Liritzis. I (1982) Archaeometry: an emerging science, Athens Annals of Archaeology, ×ÉÉ, 85-92.(in Greek)
10.Liritzis Y. (1984) A critical dating revaluation of Petralona Hominid: A caution for patience. Athens Annals of Archaeology, XV, 2, 285-296.
11.Liritzis Y. (1982) 200-yrs cycling of the Earth's archaeomagnetic field intensity and in related solar-terrestrial phenomena. Proceedings of the Academy of Athens, 57, 380-390.
12.Liritzis.I and Dixon J. (1984) Cultural contacts between Neolithic settlements of Sesklo and Dimini, Thessaly, Anthropologika, 5, 51-62 (in Greek).
13.Xanthakis.J and Liritzis.I (1986) The geomagnetic intensity for the period 7000 B.C. to 1900 A.D. Proceedings of the Academy of Athens, 61, 187-196 (in Greek).
14.Liritzis Y. (1989) Dating of Calcites: Some aspects of radiation survey in caves and dose-rates. Bull. Geol. Pays. Hell., 34/1, 123-136.
15.Liritzis Y. (1987/88) Signs of variation of Uranium and Thorium isotopes in Cave sediments. Bull. Geol. Pays. Hell., 33, 433-441.
16.Liritzis Y., and Sampson, A (1989) Gama Radiation Survey in Tharounia cave, Euboea. Annales of Archaeology and Anthropology, 3, 61-64.
17.Theocaris.P, Liritzis.I and Galloway.R.B (1995) Dating of two Hellenic pyramidals made of carved limestone by thermoluminescence. Proceedings of the Academy of Athens, vol. 70, 96-127.
18.Liritzis.I and Maniatis.Y (1995) Dating Study of quaternary calcites and bones, Acta Anthropologica, 1, 65-84 (in Greek)
19.Liritzis. I (1996) 8th International Meeting of Ancient Drama in Delphi AEROPOS, vol.5, 33-36 (in Greek).
20.Liritzis.I (1997) The mystery of the Greek pyramidals. AELLO, vol.9, 32-34 (in Greek).
21.Liritzis, I (2003) Anaxagorean nous and its anlogies in Orphic cosmogony. Öéëïóïöéá (Philosophia), Journal of the Academy of Athens, Vol. 33, 257-265.(in English).
22.Liritzis.I and Raftopoulou.M (1998) Argolid: connection of prehistoric myths with geoenvironmental elements. Archaeology & Arts,vol.69, 60-66. (in Greek)
23.Liritzis, I (2007) Obsidian dating of tools with a nuclear analysis and obsidian trade in the Mediterranean. Nissyriaka Chronika, 264-287 (in Greek).
24.Liritzis, I (2008) Archaeometry: an international established interdisciplinary field. Historia Illustrated (in Greek), Papyrus Press, 16-23.
25.Liritzis, I (2009) The dating of Strofilas, Andros by obsidian hydration dating. Nisos Andrsos, G.Dardanos Press, Athens, 46-60 ( in Greek).
1. Liritzis. I (1981) Two dating approaches by thermoluminescence for the location of ancient Helike Proceedings of 1st Scientific Conference for Ancient Helike, Hellenic Travelling Club of Aigion, Athens, 203-207. (in Greek).
2. Liritzis. I (1983) Combined methods of thermoluminescence and U-series: A new dating approach in dating contaminated cave stalagmites. Proceedings of 3rd Hellenic Physicists Conference, σ. 225.(in Greek).
3. Liritzis. I (1983) New technique of dating ancient metals: the Ra-226 method Proceedings of 3rd Hellenic Physicists Conference, 225-226. (in Greek).
4. Liritzis.I, Petropoulos.B and Zachariadis.Th (1983) Variation of aurorae frequency of occurrence as a function of solar indeces and geomagnetic intensity Proceedings of 3rd Hellenic Physicists Conference, 226-227.(in Greek)
5. Petropoulos, B. and Liritzis, Y. (1984). Ozone concentration and Aurora frequency in relation to solar-terrestrial indices; Proc. Quadrennial Symp. on Ozone, Chalkidiki (Greece), eds. Zerefos C.S. and Chazi A., D., Reidel & Co., Dordrecht, 691 – 696. (refereed)
6. Liritzis. I and ΜcGeehan Β. (1986) Dating of slags by thermoluminescence and their role to archaeology. Proceedings of Seminar. "The slags of ancient Greek metallurgy ", IGME, 69-80. (in Greek).
7. Xanthakis J. and Liritzis Y. (1990) Hellenic archaeomagnetic intensity master curve: Tentative results from spectral analysis. Proceedings of 1st Hellenic Geophys. Congress, Athens, 166-179. (refereed)
8. Galloway R.B., Liritzis Y., Sampson A. and Marketou T. (1990) Radioisotope analysis of Aegean tephras: Contribution to the dating of Santorini Volcano. Thera and the Aegean World III (Doumas C ed.), 43-54.(refereed)
9. Liritzis I. and Petropoulos B. (1994). The relationship between precipitation and shallow earthquakes (M≥5 1/2) revisited. Europ. Seism. Comm. XXIV., General Assembly, Sept. 1994, Athens, vol. 1, 1973-1979. (refereed)
10. Liritzis Y. (1992) Dating by thermoluminescence and Laser: New light to….light. Proceedings Α΄ Symposium of Archaeometry. Publ. By Greek Archaeometry Association, 125-133, (in Greek). (refereed)
11. Kosmatos.D, Lagios.B, Giannopoulos.G and Liritzis.I (1993) Emergence and behaviour of radon isotopes in Greek geothermal fields. Proceedings of PanHellenic Conference in Geology, Bull. Hell. Geological Assoc., XXVIII/2, 605-622. (in Greek).(refereed)
12. Liritzis.I (1993) Beta thermoluminescence: New dating method for quaternary chronology. Proceedings of 2nd PanHellenic Conference in Geophysics (Applied Geophysics/ Physics of Earth’s interior), 288-299.(in Greek) (refereed).
13. Liritzis.I, Petropoulos.B, Machera.H and Antonopoulou.E (1993) Variation in the auroral borealis frequency occurrence in relation to solar and geomagnetic activity during 1976-1986. Proceedings of 1st PanHellenic Astronomy Conference (National Astronomy Committee), 63-67.(in Greek). (refereed)
14. Liritzis I. (1995) Some effects of tectonic activity on the archaeometric dating of ancient monuments. Intern. Seminar, "Historical and monumental structures in seismic regions", 14-15 Oct., 1993, Santorini, Greece. Abstract Book, European Journal PACT
15. Liritzis, I & Galloway, R.B (1995) Solar- Climatic effects on Lake/ Marine sediment radioactivity variations. In Holocene Cycles. Climate, Sea Leavels, and Sedimentation, Journal of Coastal Research, Chapter 10, No.17, 63-71.
16. Liritzis, I, Galloway R.B., Lykousis, V, Chronis, G and Anagnostou, G (1997) New chronostratigraphic method based on the radioactivity variation of sea sediments: results from the Aegean and Ionian sea. 5th Hellenic Conference on Oceanography, 431-434. (in Greek) (refereed)
17. Liritzis, I (1996) Recent data on the novel dating method (optical luminescence) of megalithic monuments. Proceedings 3rd Hellenic Conference of Archaeometry, In Bassiakos, Y, Aloupi, H, Facorellis, G, eds) Archaeometric Studies for the Greek Prehistory, Society of Messenian Studies, Athens, 69-80.(in Greek) (refereed)
18. Liritzis, I and Galloway R.B. (1997) Dating of thin ceramic sherds from boreholes in the region of ancient Helice by optical luminescence. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference for Ancient Helice, HELIKE II, Ancient Helice & Aigialeia, (Katsonopoulou, D, Soter, S and Skilardi, D, eds.), Publication by the Society of Friends of Ancient Helice, Aigion, 183-188.(in Greek) (refereed)
19. Liritzis I. (1997) Luminescence and Cyclopean walls: Effects on dating and provenance. 4th International Symposium on the Conservation of Monuments in the Mediterranean, Rhodes, 6-11 May 1997, Proceedings, vol. 2, 143-152.
20. Liritzis, I (1998) Modern Science and ancient Greek civilization. Proceedings on "Education, Philosophy, Culture of recent Greece: Self knowledge and future", Published by Association of Scientific Thought, 145-148. (in Greek)
21. Liritzis, I (1998) Archaeometry as a means of verifying the prehistoric Aegean civilization. Specialized Meeting on the Aegean, Athens 23/6/98, Organized by: Hellenic Sailing Club of Open Sea – University of the Aegean – Greek National Tourist Organization.(GNTO), Proceedings by GNTO,. 63-72. (in Greek & English)
22. Liritzis.I (2000) The future role of archaeoastronomy of Greece in 2000+, Proceedings of the Panhellenic Conference on: Astronomy 2000+ Greek prospects for the 21st century, Penteli Astronomical Station 12 & 13 Nov. 1998, (J.Ventura, R.Korakitis, E.Kontizas, eds.), Greek National Committee for Astronomy, 101-105.(refereed)
23. Liritzis.Ι (2001) Optical luminescence: Review of the new dating method of ceramics in the service of archaeology. In Studies on Greek prehistory & Antiquity. (Bassiakos, Y et al., eds), Hellenic Archaeometry Association, 37-46.(in Greek)(refereed)
24. Liritzis I., Galloway R.B. (2000) Solar bleaching of thermoluminescence of ancient marble and limestone: dating and provenance implications. Proceedings of the International Conf. of Paros and Cycladic marbles, PARIA LITHOS, (Schilardi.D & Katsanopoulou.D, eds), 603-608.(refereed).
25. Liritzis, I (2002) Radioisotopic analysis of volcanic tephras from Dodecanesse and southern Aegean. International Conference Proceedings on Archaeology & Environment in Dodecanesse: Research & Cultural Tourism, (Liritzis, I ed.), Lab of Archaeometry, University of the Aegean, Rhodes, 83-88.
26. Stevenson.C.M, Liritzis.I and Diakostamatiou.M (2002) A preliminary report on the hydration dating of Melos, Yali and Antiparos obsidian. Proceedings of Intern. Conference, Hyalos- Vitrum- Glass (G.Kordas ed.), Athens, 41-45.(refereed)
27. Liritzis.I (2004) Luminescence dating of megalithic monuments. Proceedings of the International Conference Exploring the Maltese Prehistoric Temples, published by OTS Foundation, Florida.
28. Liritzis.I and Vassiliou.H (2006) Highligting New Archaeoastronomical Results From Greece (prehistoric, classical and Byzantine temples). In Lights and Shadows in Cultural Astronomy, Proceedings of SEAC 13, 2005, Regione Autonoma Della Sardegna & Instituto de Astrofisica de Canarias, Isili, Sardinia, 220-238.
29. Liritzis, I (1999) Regarding the Works of five Delphi adorers (A.Sikelianos, P.Vouzas, Eva Palmer Sikelianos, Fivos Delfis, Th. Christopoulos). In Delphic Idea, Ancient Greek Rationale, and Contemporary World, Proceedings of 4th Philosophical Meeting on Contemporary Thoughts, Topic: Myth & reality from within the ancient Greek texts and the Visions of A.Sikelianos. (Liritzis, I, ed), Delphi 21st March 1998, Academy of Delphic Studies, Νο.4, 5-9.
30. Liritzis, I (1997) Orphic Cosmogony: Early beliefs and modern views. In Delphic Idea, Ancient Greek Rationale, and Contemporary World, Proceedings of 3rd Philosophical Meeting on Contemporary Thoughts, (Liritzis, I, ed.), Academy of Delphic Studies, Νο.3, 62-77.
31. Liritzis, I (1999) Myth as a natural occurrence. The deluge of Inachos. In Delphic Idea, Ancient Greek Rationale, and Contemporary World, Proceedings of 4th Philosophical Meeting on Contemporary Thoughts, Topic: Myth & reality from within the ancient Greek texts and the Visions of A.Sikelianos. (Liritzis, I, ed), Delphi 21st March 1998, Academy of Delphic Studies, Νο 4, 79-93.
32. Liritzis, I (1994) Diachronical Principles of Delphic Idea. In. Delphic Idea, Ancient Greek Rationale, and Contemporary World, Proceedings of 1st Philosophical Meeting on Contemporary Thoughts, (Liritzis, I, ed.), Academy of Delphic Studies, Νο.1, 53-60 & 97-102 (in English)
33. Liritzis, I (1996) Towards a New Delphic Movement. In Delphic Idea, Ancient Greek Rationale, and Contemporary World, Proceedings of 2nd Philosophical Meeting on Contemporary Thoughts, (Liritzis, I, ed.), Academy of Delphic Studies, Νο.2, 54-57.
34. Liritzis, I (2007) Assessment of Aegean obsidian sources by a portable ED-XRF analyzer (grouping, provenance and accuracy). In: Proceedings of PanHellenic Archaeometry Conference (with international participation) (Facorellis et el., eds) Archaeopress, BAR International Series, 399-406 (refereed)
35. Liritzis.I, Stevenson.C, Novak.S, Abdelrehim.I, Perdikatsis.V and M. Bonini (2007) New prospects in obsidian hydration dating: An integrated approach. Proceedings of the Hellenic Archaeometry Society, Athens, British Archaeological Reports (BAR) International Series, 9-22.(refereed)
36. Liritzis.I and Vassiliou.H (2006) Further solar alignments of Greek Byzantine churches. Proceedings of SEAC 14, Rhodes, Special Issue of Mediter. Archaeology & Archaeometry, Vol.6, No.3, 7-26.(refereed)
37. Liritzis.I, Ganetsos.Th, Laskaris.K, Stevenson.C.M, Novak.M (2005) Diffusion phenomena in solids and application in the dating of ancient obsidian tools by SIMS and IR-PAS. XXI Hellenic Conference of Solid State Physics and Materials Science, 28-31 August 2005, Limosol, Cyprus, 33-35.(refereed).
38. Liritzis.I (2006) The birth of God Sun: the winter solstice and the society of symbols in various people. TYPOS in HISTORY, No.1, 23 Dec. 2006, 12-14 (in Greek)
39. Liritzis.I (2006) The measurement of Time: how time is measured since the dawn of history. TYPOS in HISTORY, No.2, 30 December 2006, 8-11 (in Greek)
40. Liritzis. I (2006) The issue of time from Stoics to modern era. TYPOS in HISTORY, No.2, 30 December 2006, 12-14 (in Greek).
41. Liritzis, I (2012) 12000 years of non linear cultural evolution. The physics of chaos in archaeology (The Hellenic case). Proceedings 5th Hellenic Archaeometry Conference 8-10 Oct 2008, Athens, 961-975 (in Greek).
42. Liritzis, I (2009) The contribution of archaeometry to the development of cultural tourism. Regional Meeting Municipality of Megalopolis. Proceedings on Cultural Tourism in Lykaeon Mountain, 23-24 May 2008. (in Greek, in press).
43. Liritzis, I (2008) Proceedings of One-Day Meeting by Hellenic Archaeometry Association under the aegis of the Ministry of Culture, on ‘Natural Sciences and archaeological Materials: the national agents of research discuss and propose’, 27-30 (in Greek)
44. Liritzis, Ι (2008) The contribution of archaeometry in the support of cultural tourism. In Cultural Tourism in Lykaeon Mount, 1st 2Day Meeting 23-24 May 2008 Cultural Center of Megalopolis Municipality, eds. Κostaridou, S & Liritzis, Ι, 79-88.(in Greek)
45 Liritzis, I and Laskaris, N (2012) Further improvement of obsidian hydration dating method SIMS-SS with modelling of H+ profile: suitability criteria. Proceedings 5th Hellenic Archaeometry Conference 8-10 Oct 2008, Athens, 157-168 (in Greek, refereed, in press)
46. Casali, F, Morigi, M.P, Brancaccio, R, Montefusco, L, Jerjen, I, Flisch, A, Sennhauser, U, Liritzis, I and Tineanu, I (2009) X-ray computed tomography for damage assessment of cultural heritage assets. Prohitech-09 Conference (6th FP), Protection of Historical Buildings, Rome 21-24 June,(Mazzolani, ed), Taylor & Francis Group, London, ISBN 987-0-415-55803-7, 847-851.
47. Liritzis, I Ι (2010) The archaeology of agriculture: A brief review. In Where does Agriculture stands on? Summer Ecological School, Efthimiopoulos, E, ed, Interdisciplinary Institute of Environmental Research, Samothrace, 4-8 July 2010, Livani Press, Athens, 13-23. (in Greek).
48. Liritzis, I, Zacharias, N, Polymeris, G.S, Kitis, G, Ernstson, K, Sudhaus, D, Neumair, A, Mayer, W, Rappengluck,M.A, and Ruppenglueck, B (2010) The Chiemgau meteorite impact and tsunami event (southeast Germany): First OSL dating. Mediterranean Archaeology & Archaeometry, Vol.10, No.4, 17-33.
49. Liritzis, I (2012) Does Archaeometry contribute in the development of cultural- educational tourism & sustainable development? In 17th Scientific Conference of Greek Regionalists Delphi “The future of develomental and urban planning of Greece”, Sociery of Greek Regionalists, National Technical University of Athens, Univ of Central Greece et al., Proceedings Editor Dr Ladias, 545-559 (includes Introductory Greeting p.19-20)
50. Liritzis, I (2011) Archaeometry in the study of material culture: an internationally established subject for the higher education. In Proceedings 1st Symposium ARC_RNT: Archaeological Research & New Technologies, University of Peloponnese, Lab of Archaeometry, Kalamata, 19-29 (in Greek).
51. Liritzis, I, Volonakis, P, Vosinakis, S and Pavlidis, G (2015) Cyberarchaemetry from cyberarchaeology: New dynamic trends in archaeometric training and research, In Virtual Archaeology Proceedings of the 2nd Intern. Conf. State Hermitage Museum, 1-3 June 2015, Saint Petersburg 38-41
ΑΡΘΡΑ ΔΗΜΟΣΙΕΥΜΕΝΑ ΣΕ ΔΙΕΘΝΗ ΠΕΡΙΟΔΙΚΑ, ΚΑΙ Ο IMPACT FACTOR ΤΟΥΣ
-- Over 500. He is cited in the WHO’S WHO IN THE WORLD, Marquis Publ. USA, WIKIPEDIA, GOOGLE SCHOLAR, SCOPUS etc